Monday, March 29, 2010

Pray about Everything

Dear Friends:
Happy Holy Week!
I pray that all has been well and that you remain in perfect peace. Today's message is brief but designed to help us maintain a peaceful presence to the outside world.

In all things, pray. There is so much to do and so much to worry about but if you know who you are (and whose you are), you can rest assured that God answers prayers.
Don't worry about the outcome, God knows your needs and He knows how to respond. He will handle the situation so that others will see the good He's done and be drawn to Him. Our responsibility is to stay faithful and know that God's will will be done. No need to fret or worry- just trust and know.

In the meantime, stay blessed. It's good to be with you all again.
K.

EPHESIANS 6:18 (NIV): And pray in the Spirit on all
occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With
this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying…
PHILIPPIANS 4:6 (NLT): Don’t worry about anything;
instead, pray about everything.

Prayer: Dear Father, I know You
care about every aspect of my
life and that You want to guide
me in every decision and
choice I make, so I come to
You daily, as a spiritual act of
discipline, seeking Your insight
and perspective because You
have the answer to every unanswered
question in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment