Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Praise Him for the Victory!


King James Translation Psalm 23:4:
4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

New Living Translation Psalm 23:4:

4 Even when I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.

The Message Translation Psalm 23:4:
4 Even when the way goes through
Death Valley,
I'm not afraid
when you walk at my side.
Your trusty shepherd's crook
makes me feel secure.

Dear Friends-

Today's message is a simple message of praise. The past 18 months has been a long slow walk through the valley for me but the Lord has kept me. He will keep you too! No matter what you're going through, stay faithful. Jesus delivers! Whatever you need, stay in prayer and praise. He is with you and He will carry you through!

Keep a song of praise on your lips and the message of faith in your heart,
K.

Psalm 63

A David Psalm, When He Was out in the Judean Wilderness

1 God—you're my God! I can't get enough of you!
I've worked up such hunger and thirst for God,
traveling across dry and weary deserts.

2 -4 So here I am in the place of worship, eyes open,
drinking in your strength and glory.
In your generous love I am really living at last!
My lips brim praises like fountains.
I bless you every time I take a breath;
My arms wave like banners of praise to you.

5 -8 I eat my fill of prime rib and gravy;
I smack my lips. It's time to shout praises!
If I'm sleepless at midnight,
I spend the hours in grateful reflection.
Because you've always stood up for me,
I'm free to run and play.
I hold on to you for dear life,
and you hold me steady as a post.

9 -11 Those who are out to get me are marked for doom,
marked for death, bound for hell.
They'll die violent deaths;
jackals will tear them limb from limb.
But the king is glad in God;
his true friends spread the joy,
While small-minded gossips
are gagged for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment